I took my last final this morning! I’m free for an entire summer! I find it quite exhilarating, and I really have no clue what to do with myself now.
I keep trying to think of things I need to study. It feels really weird to not have my head buried in a book or have some test looming or be recovering from some terrible test or be frantically working on some module work I completely forgot about.
These are the things I’m going to say right now I’m going to do over the summer. A lot of them probably won’t happen. Because I’m lazy. And I like sleeping. And Lord Life-Giver will find super random things for me to do instead. And I need a job. :(
1. Get my Advanced Wilderness First Aid certification (This will really happen.).
2. Go rafting (This will really happen too.).
3. Go to Cuba (This is also going to actually happen. I’M GOING TO ERNEST HEMINGWAY’S HOUSE!!!!!).
4. Spend a week as the medical officer for a Cub Scout day camp (Really happening. 1 word – heatstroke).
5. Color in all my coloring books.
6. Read all the books on my shelf I haven’t read yet.
7. Build two bookshelves.
8. Take the bookshelves to The Burrow.
9. Fill the bookshelves with books. (Is this cheating?)
10. Go to the RC Cola and Moon Pie Festival in Bell Buckle, Tn.
11. Run in circles for miles at a time for hours on end.
12. Find a job. (That should probably be number 1.)
13. Catch up on Doctor Who.
14. WATCH ALL THE TV SHOWS!!!!
15. Clean my room.
16. Spend a week in the Smoky’s.
17. Go backpacking.
18. Go caving.
19. Eat food.
20. Find a dining room table.
21. Find a coffee table.
22. Find a tiny, square table.
And that’s all I can think of. As you can tell, I’m going to have a super busy, really stressful summer (NOT!).